Keep Your Entire Paycheck. Make April 15 Just Another Day

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Support From the Least Expected

I have the FairTax book, and it's worth more than anything. What's even funnier, I WORK FOR THE IRS over in Chamblee. I type in all the 1040's you could ever imagine. I try to visually interpret the chicken-scratching that some people call writing. I know about the waste that goes into compliance and enforcement. All for a tax system that was never properly ratified back in 1913. Waste, Waste, Waste! I can't wait for the FairTax !!! Sure it'll cost me my cushy government job, but I don't really mind. I'll have enough money to start MY OWN BUSINESS for the first time in my life, and that feels great. Count on my vote!!!
Libertarian Voter, Acworth, GA

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

You might consider getting Haloscan commenting and trackbacks--having trackbacks will encourage a lot of "lookie-lookies" to drop in, believe it or not. Anything that helps raise your blog's profile would be A Good Thing, IMO, becuase you have a great issue and good content.

Friday, November 18, 2005 7:46:00 AM

 
Blogger David said...

BTW, see how trackbacks can work for you here:

http://thirdworldcounty.blogspot.com/2005/11/fair-taxand-open-post.html

Friday, November 18, 2005 7:47:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home